Yes, we ship worldwide!
We've been shipping internationally for years and here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions.
How much will shipping cost?
Shipping costs are determined by the destination country and a combination of the size and weight of the box.
Instant shipping quotes are available without making a purchase. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to checkout. Once you've entered your shipping address, shipping costs will be shown. You can add/remove items to see how the shipping cost changes.
SHIPPING TIP! Although we have many sizes of shipping boxes, we can't have one to fit every possible combination of products. That means sometimes there's empty space in the box. Often you can add more items to your order without significantly increasing the shipping cost. For example, shipping two full template sets (eg. S-Style and T-Style) does NOT cost twice as much as one set. Add/remove items from your cart to see how it impacts the shipping cost.
Is tracking available / How long will it take?
Some products are made in advance and available for immediate shipping. Due to the large number of options offered, most items are only produced after your order is placed. After the products are made, shipping times are as follows:
- FedEx Ground, 3-5 business days, Tracking Included.
- Expedited Parcel, 2-7 business days, Tracking Included.
- Xpresspost, 4 business days, Tracking Included.
- FedEx ground, 3-5 business days, Tracking Included.
- Small Packet USA Air, 5-10 business days, NO TRACKING.
- Expedited Parcel USA, 6 business days, Tracking Included
- Small Packet International SURFACE, 4-12 weeks, NO TRACKING.
- Small Packet International AIR, 9 business days, NO TRACKING.
- International Parcel SURFACE, 4-12 weeks, Tracking Included.
- Xpresspost International, 9 business days, Tracking Included.
Do I have to pay customs, duties, or other taxes?
Probably. We have no control over these charges as customs policies vary by country. You are responsible for these charges, they are not included in the amount shown in the store. If you have any questions related to customs charges you are advised to contact your local customs.
Do I have to sign for the package?
Yes. When a signature option is available for the chosen shipping method it will be required. This allows us to fully insure the package, and also means it won't be left outside where it could be damaged by weather or stolen. If you won't be home to take delivery, you can easily have the package held for pickup at the nearest shipping depot.